Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Reunion Time!









Kyson, Kolby and I ventured up to Logan this past weekend for a family reunion with my mom's side of the family- Colt had to work :( It was so much fun, very hot, but very fun! The little red car thing in the top picture was definately the hit of the weekend though, I would have to say. Kyson didn't want to share it very badly, as you can tell by the close eye he is keeping on my cute nephew Caleb while he's taking a turn. The reunion was at my mom's aunt and uncle's house and they are really the nicest most generous people I know! They had so many fun things set up for the kids. Kyson and Kolby made these little cardboard cars for a "drive-in" movie one night, they had a candy store and fake money the kids could use, we flew kites (which Kyson loved), painted crafts, jumped in the bouncy castle, played on their playground and the list goes on and on! It was just fun to be outside and let the kids just be kids and play all day long. We also went ice skating with the whole family and Kolby slept most the time except for this picture of Annie trying to get him to skate with her for just one minute! Kyson actually really liked it and walked around in his skates like he had done it a million times. He was pretty good at it but for the most part my sisters and I just dragged him around while he put every bit of his little twenty five pound body weight on us! A huge thank you to everyone who helped with the reunion and thanks to my mom and sisters and sister-in-law for help with my little monsters!


3 comments:

Blessed said...

FUN! I love the box car idea..how cute!

Chelsey and Brandt said...

Way fun Megan Your boys look like they had a blast.

Diana said...

All I can say is, "Megan your a trooper!"
Love ya,
Diana