Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some Random Pics

Kyson has started wanting to have little "photo sessions" every day. He puts all his stuffed animals or his blanket in position and tells me, "Mommy, they neeed a picture." I swear Kolby has got to be the messiest eater in the world. I know he's only one but I think he does it on purpose- he can eat goldfish or a piece of bread and still get it all over the place and all over himself!
Another example of his eating habits! Dad and kids at the GHETTO circus in Evanston! Not one single animal in the whole circus! We left we were so bored. I was so excited because I thought we could see circus animals up close and the kids would love it but don't ever go to a circus in Evanston!
Kyson & Kolby could play on the swing set all day long- I just get tired of under-doggies and ten thousand requests for pushes before they're done!

4 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

Cute pictures Meg, I will be sure to stay clear of the circus in Evanston. If there were no animals then what the heck was there?

Blessed said...

HAHA! Kyson is too funny! that reminds me of Deb in Nepoulean Dynamite..hahaha maybe he will grow up to be a photographer

BattFam said...

Hey Nev your boys are the cutiest ever. I think its just the age cause Keenan is the messiest eater ever too. We need to get together soon maybe to the zoo?? Talk to ya later

Les said...

So glad we got to see you guys last weekend. I love seeing all three boys together. We need to live closer!!