Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sleeping Arrangements

Ok, this is kind of random, but my husband is very particular about his sleeping habits so I had to show this picture of our beds. It might not look too bad in this picture but Colt went nuts when it was time to go to sleep getting us this nice, homemade queen-size bed. The cabin actually had four twin beds and Colt rearranged the entire room so the beds could be next to eachother and we wouldn't have to worry about the kids falling off. So... he moved a nightstand from between them and put it at one end, pulled the dresser up next to the other end (from across the room), tucked all the rugs under the wheels, and put pillows between the foot board and the matress so everything would stay in it's proper place. He was like a mad-man getting it all fixed how he wanted it but I guess I should be thankful because we all slept just fine!
Soooo tired.

5 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Colt, why do you ALWAYS sleep with your mouth open? Hehe, just kidding! It looks like you guys had a fun time. We don't go to Jackson very often thanks to my "mounted animal" phobia. Poor Maclaine. Maybe one of these days we can all go as a family--that's a BIG maybe though!

Courtney said...

Yeah! You blog too! I am so glad you found me, but how in the world? Your boys are cute as ever. Tell colt Hi and I am glad he arranged the beds so nicely. :)
love ya!

Diana said...

That is my Boy! But honestly he takes after his dad! (hehe)

Blessed said...

How funny! is that drool I see?! haha jk

ham4Him said...

It's a Hamilton man thing! I love to camp with Brian. He putts around with everything and makes the nicest camps. I can totally see him doing the same thing! We were in that area this weekend too! Would have loved to see you guys. We miss you so much.