Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Little About Us

These are our two crazy little boys Kyson and Kolby. They sure do keep us busy but we love them to pieces and they have made our lives so much fun. Colt and I got married in June of 2005 and Kyson was born in March, 2006 and Kolby in May, 2007. Now that Kolby is a little older I have had quite a few people ask me if they are twins, which, thank heavens they are not! We live in Evanston, WY where Colt has an auto glass business and I am lucky enough to stay home with my kids. We're just a happy little family making the most of each day!

3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I think this picture is so cute of the boys! Colt, do you remember when we went to Lagoon and you screamed like a girl on all the rides? Haha, good times!

Blessed said...

SO CUTE! YAY! im glad I can add ur blog to my buddie list now!!!:)

Caley said...

Meg! Your boys are so cute! I wish I was able to see them more often. Let us know if you are ever coming up this way! Hopefully we'll talk soon!!