Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gotta Love 'Em

I absolutely love this picture because Kyson really loves this blankie more than life itself. He treats it like it's a live person. He talks to it, he shows things to it, he always asks me if his "blankie wants one too" and just loves the darn thing to pieces. It's so cute, it will be a sad day if that thing ever winds up missing! I love my sweet Kyson bug!


This picture cracks me up and breaks my heart! I asked Kolby if he wanted to get back in the pool- and he obviously did not! This is how he cries when he is truly sad about something. He just puts his head down and cries the saddest little cry you'll ever hear.

4 comments:

Shane & Danica said...

SO CUTE MEG!! I NEVER GET TO SEE YOU SO I LIKE TO LOOK AT YOUR PICTURES. YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE!!!

The Hills said...

I can't believe how much Kyson looks like Colt and Kolby looks like you. Wow-you guys have done well. You're little ones are darling!

Sarah said...

Of course I remember you. Thanks so much for the comments...your boys are every bit as cute, such beautiful blonde hair. I can't believe I have all boys...we are definitely done now though, can't chance it. Things are going really good with us..just living in Lehi and taking care of crazy kids all day long. How are things in Wyoming? Take Care!

Blessed said...

AWW! So cute! We will have to get the boys together again soon!