Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Been a While...

I know I have been slacking on my posts so here is an official update of what we have been up to... and, brace yourselves cause it's a lot to take in all at once!:)

Kyson loves this game- if only he could really pack Kolby himself and Colt didn't have to follow them all over the place!
We have a driveway that's about straight up and down but it makes for some good sledding this time of year! Kolby wanted to go "again Daddy, again!"


Kyson did not want to participate in the sledding so he watched out the window. Hopefully I can talk him into it one of these days and he can see how much fun it is.

Uncle Kelvie came up to visit and entertained the boys with many rounds of hide-and-seek and anything else Kyson could think up. Kolby was mostly just interested in his hat as he is with most guys and hats.

I kid you not, the moment Colt sits down on the couch this is what happens! Kyson truly believes he is a jungle gym I'm starting to think!
We are super excited for Christmas and wish it would hurry up and get here! Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

FUN! you do have the best driveway to go sledding on!..we will have to come over and try that out:)

Maclaine & Sara said...

I laughed at the last picture because those are Maclaine's exact words--"These kids think I am their own personal jungle gym"--they do the same thing as Kyson Bug. The sledding looks like a lot of fun. And yes, your driveway would be perfect! :)